“Sidecar by Merlet” 2012 competition
The “Sidecar by Merlet” competition is back for the 2nd year, looking for the best bartenders who will give birth to:
– A revisited Sidecar with Merlet Brothers Blend Cognac and Merlet Triple Sec
– A free Cocktail creation with one of Merlet fruit liqueur
For its second edition, the “Sidecar by Merlet” competition got a newborn, its overseas cousin !
The European finals will take place from July to November 2012:
– France, July 2nd, at Bar Le Grazie, Paris 3.
– UK, July 4th, at Imbibe Live in London.
– Spain, October 1st, at BarForum in Barcelona.
– Germany, October 9-10th at Bar Convent in Berlin.
The European final will be held in Cognac in November and the winner will be rewarded by a trip to Tales of the Cocktail 2013 in New Orleans.
In the meantime, the U.S. edition will take place in Tales of the Cocktail on saturday July 28th, 2012. The U.S. laureate will win a trip to Cognac in France.
All competitions will be judged by a panel of professionals, led by Tony Conigliaro and Luc Merlet.
For informations about the competition, subscription and terms, you can log in at: www.sidecarcocktail.com