Five summer Cognacs, great to combine with Ice!
We selected 5 Cognacs, which we think are great to drink on a warm day. Of course all Cognacs could be served with ice if you enjoy!
- ABK6 Ice Cognac, great fruity and fresh Cognac, perfect in combining Ice with Cognac. Very refreshing combination. Also great directly from the freezer!
- Chateau Beaulon 7 Ans, one of my all-time favorite Cognacs. Made from 100% Folle Blanche Grapes, one of the rarest varieties in the Cognac region. Very fruity with some notes of geranium.
- Courvoisier Exclusif, great Cognac to drink pure or for usage in cocktails. Handles Ice-cubes very well.
- H By Hine, very lively and floral Cognac coming from the Petite Champagne Region. Although it’s a little sharp, it’s the better for ice.
- Pierre Ferrand 1840 Original Formula, a very special Cognac made of 100% Grande Champagne Cognac, the first cru of all Cognac area’s. The higher alcohol percentage of 45%, the little sweet and the spices are awesome with ice or in cocktails as they advise at Pierre Ferrand.