C by Courvoisier – New Double Barrel Aged Cognac
C by Courvoisier offers an innovative, new option in the cognac category. It’s a intense blend of small-batch-produced cognac specially selected from 50 winegrowers in the Fins Bois Cru and goes through a double-barrel aging process to produce a smooth, full-bodied taste experience.
The price is at $ 35 and can be bought in the US.
“The liquid is first aged in young barrels to bring out a strong, wood character and give it a full-bodied, intense flavor,” said Patrice Pinet, Master Blender for Courvoisier. ”It is then aged in mature barrels to round out the taste profile and deliver a silky finish. With hints of carnation, orange peel, clove, toast and crusty bread in its flavor profile, it is best served chilled for a truly unforgettable experience.”
C by Courvoisier:
- Is made with an intense blend of small-batch-produced cognac, specially selected from 50 winegrowers in the Fin Bois Cru.
- Offers a bold new taste experience that is perfect for a night out with the guys.
- Has a flavor profile boasting a rich, intense character with a good balance between floral, fruity aromas and wood, with notes of carnation, orange peel, clove, toast and crusty bread for a bold drinking experience.
- Is double-barreled for a strong character with a smooth finish.
- Is packaged in Courvoisier’s iconic Josephine bottle.
- Has an ABV of 40% / 80 Proof.
- Offers consumers a new and exciting spirit option to be enjoyed on every occasion.
Read more about C by Courvoisier.